Varicose veins during pregnancy: the effective treatment of
Varicose veins are varicose veins that formed nodes, it alters the blood flow. More prone to the disease, people with a higher weight of age, pregnant women, as well as those who have the violation of the functions of the heart, the liver, the sexual organs (std trichomoniasis, ureaplasmosis, fungi). Among the patients with varicose greater part of them are women, as well as the special influence on the permeability and elasticity of the vessels has the hormonal status. Any fluctuation in hormones can cause varicose veins. Often the disease "attacks" the veins in the legs. A person who spends a lot of time on the feet, the more prone to varicose veins. Also the disease can appear in other parts of the body – on the hands, genitals, and groin. Especially often these places amazes varicose veins during pregnancy.
The causes of the
Reasons why the veins lose their elasticity, it can be several:
- The genetic predisposition. If someone in your family suffered from varicose veins – the chances of having this disease "inheritance" are very large.
- A variety of lesions of the veins.
- The hormonal disorders, the errors (menopause, pregnancy).
- The excess of weight.
- The disease of liver, colon (frequent constipation).
- Lerdo, a sedentary life style.
- Stagnant work, during which it increases the pressure on the legs and, in consequence, in vienna.
- Congenital venous anomalies.
- Constant weight lifting.
Diseases of the veins suffers much of the world's adult population. Especially it often appears varicose veins during pregnancy. The treatment of the disease will depend, in this case, its complexity, as well as the risks to the fetus and the mother.
The symptoms of varicose veins
The main symptom that talks about the development of the disease of the vein in the body become more noticeable. However, few of those that immediately called the attention. Remember the disease is often when veins protrude above the surface of the skin. This phenomenon is accompanied by pain and edema, changes in skin. It becomes more dark, they produce age spots. You may experience dryness. Sometimes there are wounds that for a long time does not heal.
Varicose veins are accompanied by itching, a feeling of heaviness and tiredness in the foot area. In case of varicose veins during pregnancy in groin the main symptom is an increase of his lips and the formation in them of knots. You can also see the severity, the pain when walking and exercise. After delivery, the disease may suddenly disappear, in the same way as it had appeared. However, consult with the doctor still has that. Since varicose veins are sometimes greatly complicates the process of childbirth.
Varicosities of the veins of the uterus during pregnancy
The main cause of the appearance of varicose veins of the moms-to – hormonal changes. With the advent of the new life of all the efforts of the agency of the woman focused on the delivery of a fetus with nutrients needed for growth. All these substances are delivered along with the blood in the veins. Therefore, the blood flow in the body of the pregnant woman increases and, therefore, the load on the vessels increases. There it causes varicose veins.
In particular, often, the disease is experienced by women with a genetic predisposition. When this disease can appear in any place, in the legs, the arms, the inside and outside of the genitals. Varicosities of the veins of the pelvis during pregnancy is a common phenomenon. The main symptoms of the disease – abdominal pain, increased sensitivity of the sexual organs, painful sexual intercourse, problematic urination. Ignore varicose veins which is very desirable, since they can experience the contraindications to natural childbirth. However, in a radical way the treatment will also have to wait. The only way out is medical therapy and the special use of a compression of the clothes. The women, who had varicosities of the veins of the uterus during pregnancy, you should aspire to a c-section, because during independent childbirth can develop vaginal bleeding, often has a fatal outcome.
Treatment of varicose veins
Of course, to cure varicose veins during pregnancy is more difficult. All because you can only use drugs which are not always effective. In addition to medications,phlebologist (doctors who treat diseases of the veins) recommends:
- Hiking, long walks.
- Adopt the supine position with legs raised.
- Contrast showers.
- Properly and in a balanced way, eating.
- Give up the hot baths, saunas and bathrooms.
- Wearing the compression garment is a very effective way of fight against varicose veins.
- Improper use of special ointments, creams, gels.
If it is detected varicose veins during pregnancy, treatment must begin immediately. It is possible, before delivery, the disease goes away or, at least, with the relief of their symptoms.
The main methods of treatment varicose veins:
- The laser. Bursts of energy compressed the vein and returned to a previous state.
- Phlebectomy. Removal of varicose veins surgically under general anesthesia.
- Unextracted. The surgery, during which removes the sick of vienna, and in its place is inserted the flexible cable.
- Endoscopy. It is used when severe cases. It is an operation during which they make the incision and inserted into it, the device of the camera. After evaluating the situation from within, the specialist selects a tactic of treatment.
- The sclerotherapy. Treatment of varicose veins by injection.
- Ulcers trophic veins. Is the wound that a long time ago that did not heal by the violation of reflux of blood through the veins. The disease appears in the stages varicose veins and leads to the meditations of headaches.
- Thrombophlebitis. Inflammation of the veins with thrombus formation. The cause of the disease is slow the reflux of the blood. It is especially dangerous phenomenon for the future moms. A blood clot can block the supply of the placenta and, in consequence, develops fetoplacental insufficiency. Therefore, varicose veins during pregnancy requires monitoring and surveillance.
- Chronic venous insufficiency – the darkening of the skin, constant tiredness and heaviness in the legs, even after vacation. The disease may be accompanied by eczema and dermatitis. The disease progresses slowly, to the surprise of all the great plots.
All of these methods of treatment, as a general rule, pregnant women are not prescribed. Use only after delivery.
If there are varicose veins varicose veins during pregnancy, correct and a healthy lifestyle will be the only salvation. Well, who, how not, the future mom should know of this?
Complications of varicose veins
Varicose veins – it is not so terrible disease, if it is done in a timely manner treatment. But if she has to give up the ball, the following problems may occur:
Do not bring your body to such states to help you to simple prevention of varicose veins.
Many moms-to-be interested in the question: "If varicose veins during pregnancy, what should I do?" The correct answer is to perform in a timely manner prevention:
- Forget about the "posture cross-legged in the sitting position.
- Do not abuse of dangerous products that contain cholesterol.
- Keep your weight at a certain level.
- Get rid of the stretch, compression and you find it uncomfortable to touch it clothes.
- The same must be done with the footwear. She should under no circumstances be in a smaller size.
- Avoid the constipation.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- If you do standing work, 15 minutes for rest.
- If you maintain a sedentary lifestyle, hiking for 2 hours.
- Wear compression stockings or socks.
- To reduce to a minimum the consumption of alcoholic beverages and coffee.
- Stop smoking.
The popular wisdom in the treatment of varicose veins can be used as a standalone, and as an additional method.
Medicinal recipes can be divided in poultices and decoctions.
- Of garlic. Dilute one to two cloves of garlic (chopped), and vegetable oil. Put the sick of the city of vienna in the night.
- Kalanchoe. The leaves of the flower of insisting on the spirit of three weeks. Clean obtained of the lotion to the affected area of the veins.
- Raw mashed potatoes – the best remedy against fatigue and swelling of the legs.
The process of cooking:
- The stinging nettle. A tablespoon of dry grass pour 300 ml of boiling water and insist. Drink 0.5 glass 3 times a day.
- Nutmeg. One tablespoon teaspoon of powdered nutmeg dissolved in 200 ml of boiling water and add the honey. Drink this one hour before food with a glass a day. An effective tool even in the later stages of varicose veins.
When it appears varicose veins during pregnancy, the techniques of the therapy is the best medicine!
Using herbs and infusions, be sure to consult with your doctor. Main herbal medicine, although it has been shown to be good in the treatment of many diseases, however, can sometimes do damage.
Varicose veins and childbirth
Of course, the little extension of the veins is not an indication for caesarean section. Varicose veins in the legs of the solution of the problems will be suitable for compression stockings, that are made before delivery.
But if it is detected varicose veins during pregnancy in groin, the picture will be different. The case is that at the time of delivery, the woman may have jumps, which often touch varicose veins. And this becomes the cause of the bleeding and infections. Therefore, the varicose veins of the organs of the pelvis more often reject the natural childbirth.
The mother-to-be, it is recommended to go to flebologa, which will give recommendations on vaginal birth.
Varicose veins after childbirth
Many after childbirth varicose veins happens by itself. However, if this does not occur, is the time – to cure the disease. The risk to the fetus no longer, so that you can use all possible forms of therapy. One of the simple and effective is sclerotherapy, during which the medication is injected into the vein with a fine needle. The procedure is performed under anesthesia. After completing his scars and scars does not remain.
Also worthwhile to continue to wear compression garment and hiking. Now the walking will be more fun, since next to you in a newborn crumb!
Varicose veins – a disease in which vienna lose its elasticity and flexibility. A great impact on the disease has the hormonal status. Any fluctuation in hormones can affect the legs (the main site of the attacks of varicose veins).
Many moms-to-be are interested in, why do I get varicose veins during pregnancy, how to cure the disease, for not to harm yourself and your baby? The best therapy is the correct and a healthy lifestyle, walks in the fresh air and a compression garment. From the reception of medications and surgery, pregnant women, it is better to abstain.