How to cure leg varicose veins at home?
Today more and more people suffer from varicose veins. In addition, with age, the disease progresses, and real foci of ulcers sometimes "grow" from a small swollen crown. If you have been diagnosed with this ailment, you should completely review your regimen, participate in prevention, and change your diet. This is the only way that you can not only keep your blood vessels healthy but also try to cure varicose veins on your legs at home.
What to avoid with varicose veins
To stay healthy, you have to donate something, and in this case, it is harmful substances that enter the body. For example, cigarettes have the ability to increase blood clotting, so stop smoking to avoid causing illness. In addition, it is very important to carefully monitor your weight, as excess body fat is a burden on the legs, putting pressure on the vessels. It will be difficult to escape varicose veins if you are overweight.
A woman with luxurious legs no longer considers them a means of transportation.
What to look for
To strengthen the walls of your blood vessels, you should include as much vitamin C as possible in your daily diet. These can be oranges, lemons, rose hips, grapefruit, gooseberries, and even elderberries. Also, buy horse chestnut extract at the pharmacy, which also has a beneficial effect on strengthening blood vessels. To avoid excessive blood clotting, it is necessary to include in the menu foods rich in substances that dilute it. These are garlic, onion, ginger, pepper. Make walking your daily ritual: it will relieve your legs, tired from overexertion. Swimming in the pool is considered a panacea for many diseases, including varicose veins.
- Don't stay in one place for long. If, due to circumstances, you had to stay in an upright position for a long time, raise your legs more often. More susceptible to diseases of women during pregnancy, with a predisposition to varicose vein disease. If you are one of them, do gymnastics that helps strengthen the walls of the blood vessels;
- Walk more often and wear special elastic tights and stockings. This will help prevent enlargement of the affected vessels;
- Drink more liquids in the summer, and it is better if it is plain water without gas;
- Limit the intake of meat, fatty and salty foods, give preference to dairy and vegetable foods, and it would be more correct to completely exclude alcohol and coffee, especially in the summer;
- Take blood thinners to prevent heat dehydration;
- Be very careful when waxing, as there is a risk of carrying the infection under the skin;
- Choose loose-fitting clothing that does not restrict movement and does not pinch veins and arteries. The same applies to shoes: high heels, completely flat soles and narrow shoes are contraindicated for varicose veins;
- Expose your legs to the sun's rays less often, but don't completely deprive them of this pleasure: swim and stay in a shady area of the beach.
People's advice to cure varicose veins at home
- Add ginger to your food. This amazing root can do wonders: it improves the "fluidity" of the blood and prevents thrombosis;
- If you suffer from severe pain in the legs and the skin is covered with a so-called blue mesh, you can make the following mixture: take Kalanchoe leaves, chop them finely and pour half a jar into a 0. 5 liter jar. Fill them with vodka and leave them for a week in a dark place. This tincture can lubricate the affected areas and will almost instantly eliminate pain. In order for the mesh to disappear, the course of treatment should be carried out for three to four months.
Now you know how to cure leg varicose veins. But the best of all is to prevent diseases in time. And let your real legs be beautiful!