How effective is the treatment of varicose veins with home remedies?
Due to the high prices in medical clinics, the treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies is practiced to this day. The most popular method of treating leg vein problems is laser therapy. Modern treatment methods will help avoid painful sensations, discomfort, and scarring from the incisions, which are likely to be noticeable after traditional surgery. Even the minimal cost of laser surgery is quite high and not everyone can afford it.
The problem of varicose veins is faced more often by women than men. This is due, first of all, to frequent hormonal changes in the female body. This happens during pregnancy and with the onset of menopause. Another reason is the use of high heels. Men do not have so many problems, because they are not familiar with the feeling of heaviness in the legs after running all day in high heels.
Since women always strive to be the most charming and attractive, they are downright confused by the swollen veins on their legs. If you do not have the money for laser treatment, do not despair and in no case hide your legs under your pants. To get started, go to any medical forum on the Internet and read reviews from people who have already been able to overcome this disease. Try home remedies for varicose veins before going to the operating table.
Treatment of varicose veins with home remedies.
Racking their brains on how to remove leg veins, people often forget about the great home remedies. Mother Nature did not leave her children without care. Much popular wisdom has survived to this day and successfully helps people treat many diseases. The expansion of the veins can have different stages of complication, you must remember this. The remedies for varicose veins offered by traditional medicine help many, but not all.
Advice!Before embarking on self-treatment, visit a phlebologist and consult with him about his health.
Traditional medicine is very rich in advice and recipes. It offers the following medicinal procedures and drugs against varicose veins:
- leech therapy (hirudotherapy);
- exercises for the lower extremities;
- chestnut tincture;
- Kalanchoe tincture;
- raw potato puree;
- hop treatment;
- garlic with butter;
- lemon and honey ointment;
- garlic with honey and so on.
By trying different methods to get rid of varicose veins, you can find the most effective remedy that is right for you. Someone will get by with exercises alone, someone will try to cure varicose veins with ointments and tinctures. In any case, such treatment will not be superfluous and will not harm your legs. Perhaps you should visit a medical forum and learn more about who and how he overcomes his illness.
Effective exercises to improve vein health.
Excessive physical activity or, on the contrary, a too passive and sedentary lifestyle can cause the expansion of the veins in the lower extremities. To avoid having to treat late-stage varicose veins in the hospital, do a series of simple exercises at home.
- SquatsSpread your legs shoulder-width apart and begin squatting slowly with your arms extended forward. Don't squat too deep, don't go below knee level. This exercise should be repeated at least 10-15 times and, if possible, increase the number of repetitions up to 30-40 times. This exercise not only effectively helps against varicose veins, but also tones the figure.
- Birch. This is not only an effective remedy for varicose veins, but also an excellent exercise for the spine and abdominal muscles. You should lie on your back, always on a hard surface, and gently lift your legs and body above you, supporting your lower back with your hands. Repeat the exercise 10-20 times.
- Exercise doctor. This simple exercise is good for treating sore veins. You need to stand on a hard floor, stand on your toes (not too high, about 1-2 cm from the floor), and then fall sharply on your heels to the floor. Thus, blood circulation begins and a kind of cleaning of the vessels of the lower extremities occurs.
As you can see, not only drugs help against varicose veins, but also ordinary physical education. If you are not lazy and do three simple exercises a day, you will not have to treat a neglected disease. If you want to know even more different exercises, visit the online forum where people share their experiences.
Compresses and lotions to restore the health and beauty of the legs
If you are tired of thinking about how to remove varicose veins from your legs and none of the pharmacy ointments help you, you can make an ointment yourself by mixing exclusively natural ingredients. You can find recipes for these drugs by consulting medical literature or forum posts. Many people who have already been helped by natural remedies for varicose veins share their helpful experience.
- Honey compress.Take a warm natural cloth and saturate it with honey. It is desirable that it is not candied. Wrap the fabric around the necessary places, secure it at the top with cling film so that the honey does not stick to clothing or bed. During the first week, the compress should be done daily and walking with a bandage for 2 hours. In the second week of treatment, you can increase the time to 4 hours. From the third week on, the compress should be applied at night. The full course of treatment is 7 weeks. Such a pleasant compress will help not only to heal varicose veins, but also to improve the condition of the skin.
- Kalanchoe tincture compress.A half-liter jar of dried and crushed leaves of this miraculous plant should be poured with 1 liter of alcohol or vodka. For a week, the drug should be infused in a dark place. Rubbing the lower extremities should start with the fingers and gradually reach the knees.
- Raw potato puree compress.Grate the potatoes on a fine grater, put the resulting porridge in a thick layer on the sore veins and wrap the leg with a cotton cloth. The compress should be renewed every three to four hours. Keep the potato "dressing" for at least a day.
Do not forget about alternative methods of treatment, in some cases they can treat the disease no worse than pharmaceutical drugs. Remember that home remedies will always last longer than traditional treatments. But it may be better to spend time and energy on such procedures than to lie under a scalpel and walk around with the scars left after the operation.
Ointments made with natural products.
Garlic + butter
Take a large head of garlic. Make sure to keep the garlic peels white, not purple or blue. Make a porridge and add 50 g of butter. First you have to remove it from the refrigerator so that it is soft. Lubricate the affected areas of the veins with the resulting ointment and wrap your leg with a dense natural cloth overnight. Such procedures should be carried out for a month. Traditional healers recommend treating varicose veins with this particular remedy as it shows the best results.
Lemon honey ointment
Grind two lemons in a blender or meat grinder. Mix the resulting porridge with 100 g of honey. Let the ointment sit for about 3 days. Smear the affected areas of the leg with a thick layer, wrap it with parchment paper and wrap it with a cotton cloth on top. It is advisable to leave the compress with ointment for at least 2 hours, and ideally overnight. So you can cure varicose veins much faster.
Herbal tincture is the best prevention of varicose veins.
The best folk remedy used for both the treatment and prevention of varicose veins is the herbal tincture. When visiting any forum dedicated to the treatment of varicose veins, you will find many recipes for tinctures that should be taken orally before or after meals.
- Chestnut tincture.Pick the white flowers during the chestnut's flowering period. If you didn't manage to do this, then fruits (chestnuts) will do. 50 g of peeled and pre-dried chestnut flowers, pour 0. 5 liters of vodka. The tincture must remain in a dark and cool place for 14 days. Shake periodically to avoid cloudiness. This tincture should be taken after meals 45 drops three times a day. It can also be used to rub painful areas of the legs. This infusion can not only treat the disease that has arisen, but also use it to prevent disease.
- A decoction of hop cones.3 tablespoons of chopped hop cones should be poured with a liter of water and boiled for 10 minutes in a water bath. After cooling, drink a glass of broth before eating. You should take this medicine three times a day.
There are many more different recipes and alternative methods for treating vein and blood vessel problems. Do not rush to the pharmacy to buy expensive drugs. Herbs for varicose veins do not hold up worse than expensive and popular pharmaceuticals. Remember, prevention is the best treatment. Don't be lazy to control your diet, get rid of bad habits like smoking and excessive alcohol consumption, take some time to exercise daily, and your legs will surely thank you.