Varicose veins of the pelvis, the symptoms and the treatment of women
Varicose veins of the pelvis in women is such a phenomenon as the inverse of the blood of ovarian vienna, which arise in the background of the oppression of the vessels.
Start the development mechanism of the disease is considered to be the pregnancy, namely, seen in this period, hormonal changes and the increased pressure of the uterus on the vessels of the pelvis.
This type of varices is manifested long and intense pain in the lower part of the abdomen, usually appear after the constant, strenuous physical efforts or before a month.
The causes of the
Why does it occur varicose veins of the pelvis, and what is it? In most of the cases this disease is diagnosed in women, and often this disease is detected, patients in age 25 to 45 years.
Very often, these patients first treated independently to cure varicose veins — the means by which it is applied without destination and to see a specialist, they can cause unwanted side effects, therefore, has to resort to a doctor.
The factors that trigger the development of this disease are:
- The sedentary lifestyle.
- Not feasible for the physical effort.
- Hormonal problems of the nature.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Congenital vascular pathology of the wall — the underdevelopment, weakness.
- Sexual problems — anorgasmia, pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse, have the nature of psychological of the onset, often narrowly interrupted the sexual act.
Varicose veins of the pelvis is very similar in the state of varicose veins in the legs. In both cases, suffer the valves in the veins that help blood flow toward the heart. It alters the function of the valves to prevent the backflow of blood. When the valves break, and in the veins the blood builds up in the blood. Of vienna, that fill with blood, they stretch and strengthen even more stagnant phenomenon. The changer overload syndrome venous develops mainly near the uterus, fallopian tubes, vulva and even the vagina.
The symptoms of varicose veins of the pelvis
On the presence of varicose veins of the pelvis in women can indicate a series of symptoms. The most important of them are the demon causes of pain in the lower part of the abdomen, in the pelvic area, are often in the lumbar region or in the crotch. Also the woman can bother the mucous membranes of the selection in the abundance of the shape of the genitals, especially in the second half of the phase of the menstrual cycle.
In addition to the main, there are also other, not less significant the symptoms of varicose veins pelvic in women:
- The dysmenorrhea. The appearance of pain during menstruation.
- In some cases, it breaks down the function of procreation.
- Painful irradiacin in the area of the sacrum and of the lumbar area, as well as in the region of the groin.
- Palpable of the leak of the so-called pre menstrual syndromes.
- The onset of pain crisis (as a result of stress psycho-emotional, physical, exhaustion, hypothermia of the body).
- The phenomenon of dyspareunia (the appearance of the convenience of the feelings in the area of the vulva or in the vagina as well as in the time of the intimacy and its completion).
- The appearance of pain in the abdomen, after long loads (both static and dynamic).
Before the data of the symptoms, should immediately consult to a specialist. As this disease can have many unpleasant consequences:
- it disturbs the functioning of the organs of the reproductive system;
- varicose veins may be a contraindication to the natural maternity;
- it produces a feeling of anxiety and irritability;
- fear of sex.
It's also worth noting that these symptoms may be expressed in many ways (weak or strong), some women are present all the signs of the disease, and someone 1-2 of them.
For the approach of a correct diagnosis of a woman to complete the survey.
When the patient complains of pain that originates for reasons not clear, the doctor will first determine the factors that led to the emergence of pain syndrome. Carefully look around the bad leg. So, you can detect the onset of varicose veins. In special cases queries are made by the vascular doctor.
Methods of diagnosis:
- The laparoscopy. Identify varicose veins in the area of the ovaries.
- Ultrasound of the venous system. The study allows to see the expansion of the veins.
- Dopplerography. Identifies the decline of the systoles of the speed in the veins of the uterus and the ovaries.
- Selective auricularia. The more accurate the study. It executes the method of introduction of contrast through the and subclavian vienna.
- Ct. Allows you to exclude the pathology, identify the varicose veins in the uterus and the ovaries, displayed on the screen.
The application of these methods allows you to determine with greater precision the symptoms of the disease.
The degree of
To standardize the diagnosis and the attempt of a differential approach to the treatment of the to. E. wolves classified in the varices of the veins of the pelvis, depending on the diameter of the dilated vessel and the location of venous ectasias.
There are 3 degrees of this disease:
- 1 degree — diameter of the vein up to 5 mm (any vein of the pelvic plexus), "the reception in the form of a" race of the vessels;
- 2 degree — vein diameter of 6 mm to 10 mm with a total type of varicose veins;
- 3 grade — vein diameter >10 mm for atc type bp type of parametrului of the location.
Depending on the severity of the injury process in the pelvis as possible the use of conservative treatment options and surgical interventions.
The treatment of the veins of the pelvis
If the woman was diagnosed with varicose veins of the pelvis, the treatment is directed to the achievement of the following objectives:
- The cessation of the return flow of blood through the veins of the ovaries.
- Normalizing the tone of the veins, the improvement of the vascularization of the tissues.
- Removal of the symptoms: pain, hemorrhage, and so on.
Therapy ВРВМТ includes two main components:
- Of course of medications at the time of an exacerbation.
- The continued use of physiotherapy exercises for relapse prevention.
When the varicose disease of the veins of the pelvis 1 or 2 degrees, as a general rule, apply the conservative treatments ( anti-inflammatory, nonspecific, therapeutic exercise). The conservative treatment with syndrome of venous blood filled the pelvis is symptomatic, including the standardization of conditions of work and rest, with the notable exception of physical exercise and a prolonged stay in an upright position.
It is worth noticing that even the best treatment does not give the possibility of curing varicose veins, the veins of the pelvis. But, however, adequate therapy allows to get rid of most of the clinical manifestations and visibly improve the state of the patient.
The conservative treatment
Due to the installation inside of affected by the disease of the veins of the medications designated orally, used as gels and ointments is not possible. For this we use the following tools:
- Diosmin – to fix the increase in the elasticity of the blood vessels, reducing their permeability, the prevention of fragility;
- The extract of horse chestnut horsehair – to relieve the swelling and inflammation;
- Troxerutin – to improve the blood flow in the blood vessels, improve the tone of veins, reducing the swelling and inflammation;
- Vitamin c to strengthen the walls of the vessels.
Specialists recommend combining the medication with physiotherapy exercises and special usage of a compression of the clothes. A specific need in компрессионном the clothing is produced during the pregnancy.
The surgical intervention
The operation is an extreme measure that is applied in the case, when the disease is very have and there is a trend of bp of the veins. In the surgery is selected in function of the location of the major violations, and establishes that these procedures:
- the ligation of ovary of vienna;
- ligation sexual of vienna (often in combination with минифлебектомией the crotch);
- the operation of Троянова-trendelenburg (кроссэктомия) – in the case of the defeat also of the veins of the lower extremities.
In the case of the necessity of surgical intervention, the appropriate choice of the action is very individual, as it all depends on the location of the varices.
Therapeutic exercise when varicose veins of the pelvis is made up of the following exercises:
- From a standing position, with the parallel distance of the feet, up the socks and downhill. Repeat up to 30 times.
- From a standing position, the heel is combined, the socks apart. Climb up the socks and get off up to 30 times.
- Standing, dilute addition of high heel, aligning the socks. Climbing in socks up to 30 times.
- To make the "bike" and "березку", ensuring complete straightening of the legs.
The exercises can be performed in any place. If you want, you can replace, add, or cleaning of any of the exercises, most important, make sure that the body does not перенапрягался. Healing of physical education, it should be combined with the use of compression.
The prevention of the
Also follow these simple guidelines that will be of use not only to the prevention ВРВМТ, but and improve the general state of the organism:
- Use the average medicinal.
- All the days the respiratory gymnastics.
- Take showers, paying particular attention to the thighs, the crotch, the lower part of the womb.
- During sedentary or standing work, rest, walk for 5 to 10 minutes more in 1-2 hours.
- Add in the diet more vegetables that contain fiber, vegetable, and vegetable oil. Avoid sharp, salty, as well as the foods that can cause constipation.
The consequences of the
The most common and frequent complications of this disease are:
- diseases of the uterus and of the apndices of an inflammatory nature;
- the disease of the bladder;
- uterine hemorrhages.
In terms of violation of venous reflux, there is the risk of thrombosis of the veins of the pelvis. However, the frequency of this type of complications does not exceed the 3% to 5%.