What are the contraindications in case of varicose veins in the legs
The sick are not always at the time you seek medical care, which is at serious risk. If you do not start to treat varicose, the process will advance, can result in complex consequences. To avoid problems, must be taken into account, what are no contraindications to the Varicose veins in the legs. Is enough. The patient not only to limit the burden, but also to adjust the daily ration, check the closet, leave the intake of certain medications.
A comprehensive approach to the treatment of Varicose veins of the disease, the compliance of the recommendations of the medical conditions that are fundamental to the success of the recovery. Contraindications the list of contraindications is determined in each case individually. The specialist takes into account the general state of health of the patient, as well as the bad pathological process. In the initial stages, for example, allows for the exercise, steam, but if the disease progresses rapidly, with such temptations.
In almost all sports to patients with a diagnosis of varicose veins of the lower extremities" contra-indicated, as the total absence of physical activity. The sedentary lifestyle can be the cause of the development of complications, intense training, football, volleyball and other sports also. So, what to do? The answer is simple: follow the recommendations of your doctor. Only a specialist is able to determine what can and can not do in each case.Categorically contra-indications to Varicose veins are:
- strength training;
- exercises in the simulator, which generates an increase of the load on the lower extremities;
- jump to the rope;
- different race types (marathon, sprinter);
- intensive squatting with weights.
In the initial stage of pathological development in the process, you can, but it is not desirable, participate in sports such as volleyball, football and basketball, but is only necessary for the dosing of the load on the legs, use a compression garment and elastic bandages.
The experts recommend to give preference to swimming, and walking. During this type of training creates the optimal pressure of the muscles of the lower extremities, not in vienna. As a result of the walls of the vessels toned, strengthens, improves your status, normalizes the blood flow. Walking, walking outdoors is a great way to fill the cell of oxygen, which increases its resistance.
Sauna and Turkish bath
Thermal loads, such as physics, influence badly on the state of the dead, of the blood vessels, therefore, patients with varicose veins, the specialists do not recommend the use of the sauna and the steam bath. The high temperatures affect the weak of vienna, and this can lead to the progression of the lesion of a process lead to the formation of blood clots.
If the sauna when Varicose veins are contraindicated categorically, in the steam bath in the initial stages of walking, you can, but only on the condition that this allowed the primary care physician. The walls of the vessels have not yet been deformed, and the hot steam exerts upon them a positive effect, stimulating the circulation of the blood.For patients with varicose veins of the disease there are a number of recommendations that you must follow to the visit of the baths:
- So, for example, may not be carried out in the steam room a long time, and a maximum of 7 minutes.
- To enhance the effect use essential oils, decoctions of herbs and creams. Together is a good influence on the organism, contributes to the normalization of blood flow, increases the tone of veins and, of course, improves the well-being and state of health of the patient.
Among the patients with Varicose veins popular question, as in the vienna affects when it is turned on, and raise the legs. When the man rises in the lower extremities, greater intensity the blood flows, so that it reinforces the burden of the weakness of the wall of the blood vessels. These procedures may aggravate the course of the disease, lead to the development of the inflammatory process, the formation of blood clots.
Long stay under the sun or visit a tanning can also lead to the progression of the injury process, as the uv rays badly affect the state of the vessels.
Selection of shoes with Varicose veins
Patients with a diagnosis of varicose veins of the lower extremities" very carefully we must proceed to the choice of footwear. Experts recommend that you opt for the use of postures, boots, shoes, sandals with the narrow wheels and high heels. It is better to give preference to suitable models of wedge. Are ideal ballet shoes with loafers. Often, it is the use of fashion, but uncomfortably high-heeled shoes of needle leads to the development of a pathological process in the veins of the legs, as well as in the calves and feet will alter the circulation of the blood, occurs a stagnation of the blood.If in connection with the professional activity of opt out of the use of a footwear completely can not, you must follow the following rules when choosing:
- the footwear must be manufactured exclusively from natural materials (natural leather, suede), none of the synthetics;
- the model of the maximum comfortable and easy, when using you should not create an additional burden on their feet.
- heel-resistant, wide, low (up to 9 cm), the best of the platform.
If the disease is in the implementation phase of development, the use of high-heeled shoes can not in any case. The doctors allow us to use these models not only in the initial phase, when the vein still have not lost their functionality. From time to time it is necessary to give the feet a rest: remove the shoes and perform special exercises. The right approach to the selection and the toe box of the shoes can not only prevent the emergence of complications, but also speed up the healing process.
Contraindications to receive the drugs
There are several pharmacological groups of medications that cannot be taken to the patients with the diagnosis of "Varicose veins", as well as certain medicinal actions are contraindicated in:
- For example, birth control pills. As a result of regulating the admission of these drugs, the blood thickens, and there may be a danger of formation of blood clots. Sex hormones, which are part of contraceptives, have the ability to increase the clotting of the blood. If the patient varicose veins, you necessarily need to consult with the gynaecologist and select more than one method of birth control.
- Surgery in the legs are also contraindicated in varicose veins. Patients are not allowed the replacement of the joints. Dead of vienna may receive an injury during the execution of the operation or, where they form blood clots, which could lead to the development of the dangerous consequences. In these cases, to begin with, we must cure varicose, and then carry out the surgical intervention.
That you can not eat
Adequate food is one of the main components of the combined therapy in the treatment of varicose veins is diet. Correct, balanced, rich in vitamins and micronutrients power contributes to the normalization of the work of the blood vessels, improve the circulation of the blood. Compose the menu, along with the attending physician.Patients with the same diagnosis is recommended to exclude from the diet:
- products that contribute to the increased coagulation of the blood and fluid retention in the body;
- калорийный food, which for a long time it is digested, pollutes the bowel may cause constipation and disorders of digestion;
- the food, due to the use of oxidized lipids, which leads to cell damage.
Sick people should correct their eating habits.If you follow the simple rules of the diet, can considerably improve the state of health, to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins, normalize the functioning of the internal organs:
- Patients with the diagnosis of "Varicose veins" contraindicated the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Alcohol products that contribute to the increased viscosity of the blood, which increases the risk of thrombosis.
- At a minimum it should reduce the content in the diet, fried, fatty foods, sweets, preserves, pasta.
- Doctors do not recommend "support" of eggs, pork, and beef fat, as well as dishes of them contribute to improve the level of "harmful" cholesterol in the blood, obstruction of the lumen of the vessels.
- Strong black tea and the coffee, the chocolate and the cocoa consumed in limited amounts, as these products cause the onset of constipation.
- Калорийный the food, it is recommended to replace fruit and vegetables, specialities, as well as cereals.
- It is necessarily necessary to keep to the regime of drinking, drinking at least 1.5 litres of clean water per day.
- The preferences of cooking methods: cooking and extinction, bake, "steamed".
If we adhere to the recommendations of experts, taking into account the contraindications, to combine the medication with other treatment methods, there are all the possibilities of dealing with varicose veins of the lower extremities, in the initial stages of their development, accelerate recovery and prevent the dangerous complications.You still think that quickly to get rid of varicose veins is difficult?
- Initiated the phase of the disease may cause irreversible effects, such as: gangrene, infection of the blood. Often the life of the person with the execution of the stage you can just save the amputation of the limb.
- In any case you can run the disease!